Scrolling up to a video Videos are automatically played on Facebook and on the website automatically starts playing the video and because of this, more data is spent. If you want to turn off this autoplay feature of Facebook, this can be done by going to Settings. You can do this on Android or iOS devices or sites just by following easy steps.
videos appearing on the social media site Videos are automatically played on Facebook. Such videos play as soon as the page is loaded, or while scrolling on the app. In this way, the experience of users on the app and platform is better. However, not all users will like the autoplay feature and it also has some disadvantages. Due to this, data also cost more and many times videos are played which the user does not want to watch. If you want to turn off autoplay, this can be done by following easy steps.
Videos are automatically played on Facebook
these follow steps if you use Facebook on the web browser and autoplay Videos feature to off, go to the – the drop of the first page appearing in the top right-down menu.
- Then click on Settings and Privacy and select Settings in it.
After this, click on ‘Videos’ from the left-hand menu, and here in the options toggle, you will be able to turn off the video autoplay.
- open Facebook app and tap on the menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Then tap Settings and Privacy and then choose Settings.
- Now you will get the option of Media and Contacts by scrolling and have to tap on ‘Videos and Photos’ here.
- Now you can turn off the Autoplay option shown here.
- tap on the Facebook app and tap the menu button in the top right of the screen.
- Here Settings and Privacy will be visible, after tapping on which you will have to go to Settings.
- You have to tap on ‘Media and Contacts’ after scrolling down.
- After you tap on AutoPlay, you have to select Never Autoplay videos