Send a live location to your friend from Google Maps,
For your info, allow us to apprehend that this feature is additionally out there in Google, Maps and since several smartphone users use Google Maps on a daily basis. In such a state of affairs, exploiting this feature directly from the app is additionally an improved choice. Let power with the assistance of Google Map you’ll your real-a time location along with your friends. Send a live location to your friend from Google Maps,
- Open Google Maps and sign in.
- Then tap on your profile picture from the top right corner.
After this, tap on the location sharing option and then tap on ‘New Share’.
After this, you will see the option to set the time for location sharing in the top. Also, contacts will start appearing.
- Then tap on the contact’s profile with whom you want to share your location.
- Then tap on share.
- If you wish, you can also tap on Copy to clipboard. This will copy the link to your location.
- Paste this link on any messaging platform and send it.