Hi, Friends Welcome to MasterjiTips. March 4 is observed as National Security Day to praise the work of security forces, who play a significant role in maintaining the peace and security of the people in India. The day is additionally called Rashtriya Suraksha Diwas. At the moment is devoted to any or all the safety forces like police officers, commandos, guards, army officers, para-military forces, and other persons involved in security, who sacrifice their life for maintaining the steadiness of the country.
Knowledge is Wealth
National SC (NSC) – Established by the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 1998. NSC is an apex agency looking into India’s political, economic, energy and strategic security concerns.
National Security Adviser is Ajit Kumar Doval. he’s the Chief Executive of NSC and first Adviser to the Prime Minister on issues associated with National Security. The Intelligence Agencies like RAW and IB report to the National Security Adviser.
What is National Security Day?
National Defense or National Security could be a Nation’s security and defense. Particularly, including its citizens, institutions and economic security of a Nation. Chiefly, National Security considered into account because of the duty of the govt.
Aims of National Security Day
- Promote security forces who are working continuously for the state.
- Recall the people about their duties towards the country.
- Most importantly, salute the jawans who died while saving the country.
- Types of National Security
- Political Security
- Economic Security
- Ecological Security
- Security of energy and natural resources
- Computer security
- Infrastructure security
Importance of National Security Day
- National Security Day is devoted to any or all the safety forces.
- Among the planet, India has the third-largest military group. Particularly, with a strength of over 1.3 million active personnel.
- For the year 2017- 2018, India’s defence budget is Rs.2.74 lakh crore.
- The National Security Council (NSC), chiefly the peak agency that looks into the country’s political, economic, energy and strategic security concerns.
- Ajit Kumar Dovel, the National Security Advisor of India, is that the Chief Executive of NSC and first Advisor, to the Prime Minister on issues associated with National Security.
- Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) and Intelligence Bureau (IB) reports to the National Security Advisor.
- India could be a Nation where you discover followers of varied religions. Mainly, it belongs to the people of various religions like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, christens etc.
- National Security Day is widely known to remind people about the individual responsibilities of each person towards the state.
- Also, at the moment could be a salute to those jawans who died while saving the country for Nation security and peace.
Friends, if you liked this article, please share it with your friends and subscribe us to get all the incoming articles directly in your email box. If you have any questions, please comment.