Independence Day is one of the most celebrated festivals in our country, irrespective of caste or religion. Send your best wishes to your friends and family through WhatsApp stickers on the occasion of this festival, which will take place tomorrow (August 15th).
Independence day Whatsapp Wishes
There are very few festivals in India celebrated apart from caste and religion. Independence Days in the forefront of them. Every year on the 15th of August it is celebrated as a big festival all over the country. However, this year the corona epidemic had an impact on these celebrations as well. This festival cannot celebrate with everyone forever. So on this Independence Day, send innovative greetings to your friends and relatives through WhatsApp stickers. Follow the process below to download and share these quickly.
Like on an Android smartphone.
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android phone. It has a search bar at the top. Click on it.
- Type Independence Day WhatsApp stickers there. There you will find some sticker packs. Download your favorite sticker pack of them.
- Once downloaded, open the sticker pack and see where the Add to WhatsApp button is. Tap on it and add the package you want.
- Now open WhatsApp. Open the chat window of the person to whom you want to send the stickers.
- The smiley button on the left appears there. Click on it.
- Go to the sticker icon there and click on the + button that appears there.
- Come down and select the sticker pack you just downloaded.
- Immediately those stickers will be added on your WhatsApp.
- Choose the stickers you like and add them as favorites.
- You can then send them to anyone you like.
Like on iPhone.
iPhone users do not have the option to download WhatsApp stickers. But you can send WhatsApp stickers sent to you by someone else by forwarding them.