Want to get a new SIM card? However, following these tips can make any network SIM come home.
New SIM card
It is well known that many of us are currently locked out of our homes due to the coronavirus. Also now it is a bit difficult to go out and get a new SIM card. Currently the lock down in our country has been going on for almost 4 month. However, it is known that the government has provided some guidelines to bring life back to normal in the Green and Orange zones.
In addition, Jio, Airtel and Vodafone Ideas have also started delivering SIM cards to customers’ homes. However you can get this SIM card only if you are in Green or Orange Zone. Read the full article to know how to get a new SIM card through any network!
- Go to Reliance Jio official website and select the deliver your SIM card option there.
- Enter your full name, current phone number there and click on the Generate OTP button.
- Now enter the OTP received for your mobile number there and click on Verify OTP
- After OTP verification .. will ask if you are porting from a different network and getting a new number. Select the option you want there.
- Then select whether you want a postpaid SIM or a prepaid SIM.
- Then select the plan you want.
- Then enter your address and select the delivery slot.
- Then at your chosen time a JIo representative will come to your house, verify your documents and give you the SIM card.
- You have to pay the JIo representative for the amount of plan you have chosen. SIM home delivery is free.
- Go to Airtel.in website and click on the prepaid section.
- Select the New Prepaid SIM option.
- Then select the FRC plan and provide the details. You must specify whether you want a new connection or port.
- Click on Submit after providing all the details.
- An Airtel representative will contact you immediately. They will come to your house at the stated time and hand over the SIM card.
- You can view your request status in Airtel Thanks app.
- You will have to pay Rs.100 to that representative for delivery of the SIM card.
- Go to the Vodafone official website of the company.
- Select the new connection option and let us know which connection you want. (Prepaid, Postpaid, Mobile Number Portability)
- Choose the plan you want.
- Enter details there and click on submit.
- A representative will call you and come to you at your stated time and deliver the SIM card and provide the required documents.
- SIM card delivery is completely free even on Vodafone.