These days, the smart phone has become a major part of life. Ever thought about spending a day without a phone? Sounds like a lot harder to imagine, yes we are so accustomed to phones. The availability of phones in the most cheap market is also one of the reasons for the increase in phone usage. In fact, it’s a good thing, because nowadays everyone is finishing some of their work through smart phones without the need for a computer. Also, these phones help in times of emergency. The toy on one side of the coin is like a pipe brush on the other, so there are many advantages as well as disadvantages.
In fact, the use of phones can expose us to the harmful effects of radiation. Also, we have seen through some reports that some of the smartphones that have come out in recent times are also emitting the highest radiation effect. However, even if this is not completely preventable, using the phone in the right way can reduce it. By following the 5 steps given below you can protect yourself and those around you to some extent from the heavy radiation emitted by the phone. Let’s see how now!
1. Since most of us are using smart phones nowadays, we can avoid radiation as much as possible by sending text messages instead of calling, or using Bluetooth headsets or earphones when we need to make calls from the phone. Either way, the phone has an antenna on the phone that is close to our brain when talking so it has a direct effect on our brain. Due to the above mentioned alternatives the phone is far away from our head so much radiation can be avoided.
2. Reducing Unwanted Phone Use: The adage “Even the elixir of overeating is poison” certainly comes true here. Excessive phone use can cause you irreparable damage. In 2011, the US-based National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) reported that radiation was not only a risk factor but also a cause of stress, anxiety and insomnia . So, try to stay away from the phone as much as possible when you do not need it.
3. Turn off the phone at night: Nowadays everyone is also using their phones as an alarm clock. Isn’t this a very small thing, think? No, you put the alarm and phone near your head then you will receive the highest radiation. Another important point is that turning off the phone is the right solution as it gives the antenna and battery radiation even if the phone is in airplane mode.
4. Phone usage should be reduced when the signal is not correct: Phone usage should be reduced as much as possible when the signal is weak on the phone. Because, even though it is Signal Week, it emits the highest number of waves for the antenna signal in our phone, so be careful in this regard.
5. Minimize cluttering your phone with you: Always keep the phone with you in your pocket or pouch at all times. This way you can have a radiation effect by always holding the phone with you. So, make sure to stay away from yourself when not working with your phone.
By doing the above, radiation can be greatly reduced even if it is not completely prevented. No matter how far away we are, we can enjoy having the technology available that keeps us always close to our people. But, we ourselves are responsible for the threat posed by overuse.